Saturday, August 25, 2012

Hi there!

Whew! It's been a long time since I sat down to blog. Once upon a time, when I was trying to get pregnant (you know, for about 31 months all told!) I had a little place that I could write and vent and complain and just get it all out there. Then I got pregnant and posts got fewer and fewer between. Then I had a baby and they pretty much stopped completely. But that was my "trying and failing to get pregnant" space. And I said goodbye to it about 7 months ago.

But I've missed it! Writing and talking about day-to-day stuff and the place to vent and complain and rant and celebrate.

So, here I am. Starting fresh. Now that the Bug is almost 13 months old and I'm getting a little more comfortable with this whole "Mom" business (feel free to laugh at that statement), I really wanted a new little place on the internet.

I don't plan on talking a whole lot about Bug as a person, but I probably will, more my adventures being his mommy.

1 comment: