Saturday, September 15, 2012

TGIF... uh Saturday?

Thank goodness it's the weekend. My parents are awesome and keep Bug for us every Saturday night. And oh do I need it! It's not that Bug doesn't sleep well, he is an awesome sleeper! It's just that I don't really, truly relax or fall into a deep, heavy sleep. I guess it's a "Momma-light-sleeping" thing.

I don't know, but on Saturday night I actually get to SLEEP. And since we attend a later starting church, I do get to sleep in just a touch! Plus the hubs and I get a little time together. We rarely do "date nights" but we do have dinner and then usually tackle one of the home projects together.

Tonight we are just hanging out, watching football and picking up the house a bit. It nice not to HAVE to do something or be somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment